Condo with beautiful finishing in phase II of Daly-Morin. Offering one bedroom, one bathroom, a private balcony and 9 feet ceilings, this spacious unit is conveniently located close to public transportation, the Lachine Canal and highways 13 and 20.
Bathroom : AU
- Lachine Bank School Elementary School, Ste-Anne College, Maple Grove Elementary School, Lakeside Academy High School
Minutes to St-Pierre Avenue for easy access to LaSalle, Verdun, South West and Montreal
An 8 minute walk to boul. St-Joseph for a beautiful nightlife
- 10 feet ceilings on the 3rd floor only
- Roof terrace overlooking the St. Lawrence River and St. Joseph's Oratory
- Pets are allowed
- Barbecue on private balcony is allowed
- Large storage space with space for washer and dryer
Near the following services and points of interest:
- Highways 20 and 13
- Bus stops
- Train station
- Montreal airport
- Grocery stores and pharmacies
- Primary and secondary schools
Bathroom : AU
View of the mountain , View of the city
Highway , Daycare centre , Hospital , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation
|Kitchen||7'8" X 7'6"||Wood|
|Dinette||8'9" X 6'||Wood|
|Bedroom||11' X 8'9" irr.||Wood|
|Living room||12' X 8'9"||Wood|
|Bathroom||8'5" X 8'5"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Mobility impaired accessible , Elevator(s) , Terrace on the roof , Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is EMANUELE BORSELLINO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is EMANUELE BORSELLINO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is DANIEL GALARNEAU, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.