Covid-19: Gloves and mask are mandatory during any visit.
35' X 45'
Attached , Single width
Beautiful and large 35 feet X 45 feet quadruplex built in 1987, very well maintained with a beautiful landscaped backyard. All apartments are heated with electricity at the expense of tenants. The roof will be redone shortly in October.
A sought-after neighbourhood in Longueuil for its reputation as a nice family and quiet area.
Easy access to public transport 2 blocks away via Roland-Therrien.
THE GROUND FLOOR
Large apartment on 2 levels, 3 bedrooms on the same floor and downstairs a large family room that could be used as a 4th bedroom or a large office space. A bathroom plus a powder room. A perfect space for a family.
THE 2nd FLOOR (2 GORGEOUS APARTMENTS)
A 4 and a half with 2 bedrooms and a 3 and a half with a bedroom.
A very beautiful large 4 and a half with 2 bedrooms.
PARKING SPACES (1 INTERIOR + 6 EXTERIOR) AND STORAGE PLACES
- The tenant on the ground floor can have a garage + 2 outdoor spaces (one front of the garage and the other on the edge of the building).
- The other tenants use one of the 4 additional outdoor spaces at the edge of the building.
- In addition, the ground floor tenant has the exclusive use of the shed and the other tenants have a storage space (under the main staircase at the front).
THE GROSS RENTAL INCOME
$1,428 + $729 + $628 + $700 = $3,485 / monthly = $41,820 / yearly.
THE PHOTOS ACCOMPANYING THIS DESCRIPTION
- Photos 01-11 = exterior;
- Photos 12-26 = 7 ½ at 701 rue Mondor (ground floor and semi-basement);
- Photos 28-36 = 4 ½ at 699 rue Mondor (2nd floor on the right);
- Photos 37-45 = 3 ½ at 697 rue Mondor (2nd floor on the left);
- Photos 47-57 = 4 ½ at 695 rue Mondor (semi-basement).
MAINTENANCE (INVOICES AVAILABLE)
- Wall mounted heat pump (18,000 BTU) June 2013 ($3,795).
- Doors and windows June 2012 ($1,610).
- Doors and windows April 2014 ($5,260).
- 2nd floor rear balcony, cement floor redone in 2016 (invoice lost).
- Doors and windows June 2017 ($4,770).
- Doors and windows June 2018 ($7,200).
- Masonry-bricks and plaster December 2018 ($660).
- Plumber water heater # 699 January 2019 ($785).
- Masonry (2 new brick columns at the front) November 2019 ($1,380).
- Extermination in the semi-basement apartment #695 in May 2019 and June 2020 ($545).
- The roof will be redone shortly in September or October 2020 ($13,970).
The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
35' X 45'
Attached , Single width
58'60" X 102'50"
Driveway : 6 , Garage : 1
Daycare centre , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted heat pump
From 701 Mondor: the dishwasher and the wall-mounted heat pump. The shed on the edge of the building. All inclusions are offered without any legal warranty of quality and performance at the buyer's own risk.
According to the leases.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SYLVAIN MICHAUD, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is SYLVAIN MICHAUD, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.