Bardagi.com/1419 Investment opportunity! Semi-commercial duplex. Well established restaurant on the ground floor and 5 1/2 on the 2nd floor. Located near Sauvé metro station, the future REM, Bois-de-Boulogne College, several parks and many schools.
25' X 40'
Ground Floor (128) - Commercial Unit. Ceiling height: 9'3".
2nd floor (130) - Residential unit. Ceiling height: 8'3".
Entrance hall with closet, double room that can be used as a living room with office space, kitchen/dining room with balcony access, three bedrooms, one of which has a closet but no window, bathroom with shower and washer/dryer.
The tenant on the second floor is authorised to operate a family day care.
A new certificate of location has been ordered. The surface areas will have to be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.
The rent for the commercial unit ($3646.95/month) includes the base rent ($2713.95 + GST/QST) and the contribution to the taxes ($458 + GST/QST).
- Plumbing was redone for the main floor and connections to the 2nd floor
- Electricity was redone for the main floor and the connections to the second floor
- Complete replacement of windows: ground floor and second floor, front and back (except for the balcony on the second floor)
- Addition of a full window wall in the front
- Floor redone in exotic wood
- Insulation of the walls
- Paving stones on the sidewalk level at the property line
- Front staircase and guardrail
Note that some photos have been edited (personal effects have been removed from the 2nd floor).
The choice of inspector must be approved by all parties.
25' X 40'
26' X 91'
Metro , CARAC.PROX.REM , Public transportation
Commercial , Residential
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted air conditioning
As per the leases. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
As per the leases.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is GEORGES BARDAGI, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is GEORGES BARDAGI, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.