Charming single-storey house, located in Anjou, in a convenient neighborhood for families with several schools and daycare services within walking distance. Beautiful floor space, many renovations made over the years including 2 bathrooms. 4 closed bedrooms including one in the basement, a finished basement and a large fenced yard. Come and see!
28'1" X 34'1" Irregular
- Pretty bungalow, in the Anjou district, very well maintained by the owners since 1992
- Beautiful living area with the ground floor, consisting of 3 closed bedrooms and its finished basement with beautiful family room, an additional bedroom and a renovated bathroom
- Large fenced yard with great landscaping possibilities, thanks to its surface
- A large parking space in the asphalt driveway, accommodating up to 4 cars
Various renovations have been carried out by the seller:
- change of gutters and soffits (2005)
- exterior stairs and aluminum railings (2018)
- entrance door (2020)
- basement bathroom (2019)
- ground floor bathroom (2020)
- sanding of cherry wood floors in the living room, hallway, and kitchen (2020)
- interior insulation of rooms excluding the kitchen (between 2015 and 2020)
- all the moldings, the door frames and the cuffs of the doors on the ground floor, have been changed
Some invoices are available.
In a neighborhood with many services and amenities:
- Quick access to highway 40
- Many bus stops nearby
- Parks and swimming pool accessible on foot
- Close by car to two large shopping centers such as Place Versailles and Galeries d'Anjou
- Many shops within walking distance such as grocery store (Metro Anjou), convenience store, pharmacies, bakery / pastry shop, restaurants, café, clinic, veterinarian etc.
- Childcare services, educational daycares, nursery school, elementary school, secondary school accessible quickly
This property is sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.
The water heater is for rental and the monthly amount is approximately $ 23 per month, depending on the seller. No invoices provided.
The certificate of location dating from 1991 needs to be redone.
28'1" X 34'1" Irregular
50'2" X 100'
Driveway : 4
Highway , Daycare centre , Golf , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Family room||Basement 1||22'5" X 10'7"||Laminate floor|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||11'5" X 10'7"||Laminate floor|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||6'2" X 8'9"||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||Basement 1||6' X 6'8"||Linoleum|
|engine room||Basement 1||12'4" X 15'5"||Concrete|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||12'3" X 12'5"||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||15'6" X 11'8"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||12'1" X 11'6"||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||11'4" X 9'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||11'8" X 8'7"||Wood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||8'6" X 5'8"||Vinyl|
Forced air ,
refrigerator, hob and built-in oven, dishwasher, washer and dryer, TV support in master bedroom, shed, light fixtures, blinds, curtains and poles.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is GENEVIEVE LANGEVIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is GENEVIEVE LANGEVIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.