Beautiful and very spacious condo in the Plateau Mont-Royal. 2 bedrooms including an office that can be converted into a 3rd bedroom. Front and side balcony, high ceilings and lots of storage. Prime location, one block from the very trendy Mont-Royal Avenue, Lafontaine (10min walk) and Baldwin (5min walk) parks. Unique property with lots of charm!
Brick , Stone
Laundry room : 3
Visiting hours by appointment only: Friday, July 2 4pm to 6pm, Saturday, July 3 1pm to 3pm, Sunday, July 4 11am to 1pm.
- Open concept, high ceilings (9'5') very bright (2 large skylights, triple patio door west orientation)
- Large kitchen perfect for cooking enthusiasts.
- 2 bedrooms + office (option to turn into a 3rd bedroom)
- LOTS of storage space (pantry in kitchen, walk-in closet in hallway, cabinets/drawers in one bedroom, 2 closets in the other, linen closet)
- Large laundry room with ample storage space
- Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Side balcony and front terrace
- Large bathroom with double vanity and glass shower, lots of character
- On the 3rd floor of a century-old triplex, with friendly neighbours (quiet couple on the 1st floor, small family on the ground floor)
- Very accessible parking with a vignette sticker
- Exclusive use of the roof to make a terrace or an extension of the property
Renovations and improvements:
- Front doors and windows - 2021
- Front balcony - 2021
- Sanding of floors - 2020
- Exterior staircase - 2020
- New kettle and hot water tank (Bosch combi boiler) - 2019
- Roof renovation - 2018
- Insulation of crawl space, repointing of rubble stone - 2015
- Installation of polyurethane membrane at crawl space - 2015
- New gallery - 2015
- New kitchen - 2014
- Bathroom - 2010
- Masonry work - 2003 (previous owner)
- Stone façade work - 2002 (previous owner)
A prime location:
- Express 445 that drops you off around the corner from downtown
- Rachel bike path at 100m (WalkScore: 92 and BikeScore: 100)
Many services within a few minutes:
- Grocery stores, bakeries, fruit stores, bars, restaurants
- La Fontaine (10min walk) and Baldwin (5min walk) parks
Brick , Stone
Laundry room : 3
CEGEP , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Hall||2nd level||3'5" X 5'||Ceramic||Ceilings 11'|
|Living room||3rd level||12' X 13'||Wood||Open to living room, skylight|
|Dining room||3rd level||12'4" X 13'10"||Wood||Wooden wall|
|Kitchen||3rd level||13'6" X 14'4"||Wood||Neolith countertop|
|Pantry||3rd level||7'2" X 3'2"||Slate|
|Bedroom||3rd level||11'6" X 9'8"||Wood||Built-in closet|
|Office||3rd level||12' X 9'8"||Laminate floor||Possibility of 3rd room|
|Master bedroom||3rd level||11'2" X 11'3"||Wood||2 double closets|
|Walk-in closet||3rd level||6'11" X 5'4"||Wood||Puit de lumière|
|Bathroom||3rd level||10'1" X 8'1"||Wood||Double sink, glass shower|
|Laundry room||3rd level||13'3" X 7'11"||Linoleum||Storage|
Electricity , Natural gas
Wall-mounted air conditioning
Refrigerator, hot plate, dishwasher, oven, washer/dryer, light fixtures, blinds, curtains, flower boxes and wooden trash can covers.
Wooden wine rack and shelves in the (garde-manger), wall sconces (master bedroom).
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PATRICIA HAMELIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PATRICIA HAMELIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is CARLO SPINA, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.