Lovely hidden treasure near Laurier Park in Plateau-Mont-Royal! This charming apartment building accessible by a futur green alley will make you feel like you were in Paris! Pretty duplex in the center of all services and activities. Rarity on the market, you absolutely have to come and see!
17'2" X 24'6"
IMPROVEMENTS APPARTMENT 5017:
The following renovations have been done by a specialized company after a water damage in 2018 (approx. 55 000 $): -Basement decontamination and first level redone completely according to the plans made by an engineer; -Entire RDC floors were reconstruct and re-levelled: New central beam in LVL, new joists, new plywoods, new ceramic and floating wood floor in the unit;
- White waterproofing membrane covering all the basement surface; -Poured concrete on the foundation to strengthen and re-levelled it to fix the central beam and the joists; -New kitchen -Entire bathroom including the plumbing have been redone; -New washer/dryer installation system in both units;
- Painting (2019)
OTHER BUILDING IMPROVEMENTS:
-Copper plumbing (Apt.5015) and pex pipes(basement); -Both water heaters were installed in the basement (2018); -Elastomeric membrane roof installed by GROUPE ENERGIE (2018. 20 years warranty on parts and labor and 20 years warranty on manufacturer products;
-Font doors (2018); -A sump pump was installed as a precaution in the basement(2018).
A. Declaration of co-ownership published on December 2, 2010 #17 761 072 :
- lot 4 605 943 - private portion (duplex) located at 5015-5017 rue Cartier, 30% share of the commun area;
- lot 4 605 945 - private portion (triplex) located at 5007-5011 rue Cartier, 70% share of the commun area;
- Lot 4 605 944 - common area located between the two lots listed above.
- The co-owners (owners of buildings 5007-5011 Cartier Street and the owners of 5015-5017 Cartier Street) have always acted as good neighbours and in good faith without formally documenting their exchanges. No official meeting of the co-owners or any official document has been issued by the syndicate of co-owners of 5007 to 5017 Cartier Street (documentation unavailable). No contingency fund is provided for the usual expenses of the common area or to meet the requirements of law 141.
B. Deed of easement #18 178 368
C. Title insurance required by the purchasers at their expense, for the encroachment of the building on neighbouring lot(s) 3,796,173 (alley), 3,946,604 (alley) and in part on neighbouring lot 3,796,174 -(Current title insurance available for references).
**For ALL DETAILS on income potential and apartments, visit centris' MLS 18781139.
*** Visits on appointment only. - PLEASE. Make all visit requests 48 hours in advance to allow us to confirm visits with both tenants. All offers shall be open for 48h. From June 1st,2021,Apt.5017 will be vacant-Apt.5015 rented 865$/month***
17'2" X 24'6"
17'2" X 24'6"
CEGEP , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||6'4" X 4'7" irr.|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||8'6" X 10'1"|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||12'1" X 7'2"||Dining room|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||5'5" X 9'3"|
|Office||1st level/Ground floor||7'2" X 3'6" irr.|
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||7'2" X 3'4"|
|Open concept||2nd level||15'2" X 12'6"|
|Bedroom||2nd level||9'1" X 8'8"|
|Bathroom||2nd level||6'2" X 4'5"|
Electric baseboard units
Apartment 5015: fridge and stove included in the lease; Apartment 5017: fridge and stove included in the lease.
Personal effects of the tenants
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is GENEVIEVE MAJOR, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is GENEVIEVE MAJOR, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.