Arbora 2 - Two bedroom condo available for June 1st. LEED Platinum certification project that stands out completely. Very bright property thanks to its abundant fenestration from floor to ceiling. Spacious living space. Master bedroom with walk-in closet. Storage space / locker included. Private balcony / terrace of 60 sqft. Fully furnished rental.
Laundry : 4
A R B O R A II - Condo # 420 / Two bedrooms
** Availability of places: June 1st.
** No short-term rental allowed. Minimum 12 month lease.
** Rental including furniture and appliances:
1 Gray fabric sofa bed with storage
2 Queen beds with storage (gray fabrics)
2 Queen mattresses (micro gel)
4 counter stools (black leather seat)
1 stacked washer and dryer
1 fridge with freezer
1 stove with oven
1 Miele vacuum cleaner.
The blinds (charcoal color) in each bedroom and the curtain (white veil) in the living room.
Furniture which could be excluded according to the tenant's wish:
1 wooden work desk (black)
1 office chair (black)
2 bedside tables (white marbled top)
1 patio table and 2 chairs (in red metal)
frames and accent lamps
A complete candidate file will be requested:
* Proof of employment;
* Credit report to the satisfaction of the lessor (payment habits, history with the Régie, etc.)
** Locker included ss#2,door 206, #33
* * *
Product that is completely different from the Montreal real estate market in environmental terms:
* 40% green spaces within the project;
* LEED Platinum certification;
* Construction with ecological frameworks in solid wood of cross-laminated wood panels (CLT) from the boreal forests of northern Quebec, a proven technology recognized for its solidity and its performance in terms of energy and acoustic efficiency.
Arbora 2 - The condominium
* Training room (gym) with cloakroom and lockers;
* Playground for children;
* Outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a magnificent garden, a true oasis a few steps from the city center.
* Bike repair workshop;
* Dog washing area;
* Yoga class offered in the interior courtyard;
* Renowned bakery L'Amour du Pain in the building as well as a gourmet Lemon coffee that is good.
* A few steps from the ETS, many services, shops, restaurants, grocery stores. Bell Center and Bonaventure and Lucier-L'Allier metro stations.
* Lachine Canal and cycle paths three blocks away.
* REM station (coming soon).
Laundry : 4
Heated , Inground
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Living room||4th level||10'6" X 12'3"||Wood|
|Kitchen/Dining room||4th level||12'7" X 12'1"||Wood||Kitchen Dining room|
|Bathroom||4th level||8'10" X 8'5"||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||4th level||3' X 5'||Ceramic|
|Master bedroom||4th level||8'10" X 11'11"||Wood|
|Walk-In||4th level||5'1" X 3'3"||Wood|
|Bedroom||4th level||9' X 9'6"||Wood|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , CARAC.EQUI.MEUB
Furniture and appliances. See the Addendum.
Furniture which could be excluded according to the tenant's wish: 1 wooden work desk (black) 1 office chair (black) 2 bedside tables (white marbled top) 1 patio table and 2 chairs (in red metal) frames and accent lamps
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.