Great opportunity to purchase a lot ready to develop a four-storey 23 residential condo units and 1 commercial building in one of Montreal hottest up and coming neighbourhood. See listing broker for details!
Here are the developments concerning the projects:
- July 2018: Presentation of a first development proposal on 3 above-ground floors to the borough.
- November 2018: The borough is proposing to densify the project further with the addition of a 4th floor above ground.
- December 2018: Beginning of procedures with the borough for the presentation of specific projects (PPCMOI)
- February 2019 to August 2019: Collaboration with city planners and architects for the development of the project in accordance with their criteria and requests.
- September 2019: Sends architectural drawings for the particular project to the borough.
- November 2019 to January 2020: Last round of modifications to the drawings at the request of the borough.
- February 2020: Confirmation from the borough that the drawings are complete (available upon request).
- February 2020: Confirmation that the PPCMOI is admissible for a project of 24 residential units, a commercial ground floor and underground parking.
Here is what remains to be done:
- Initial decontamination done with supporting soil report. Estimate available for additional decontamination that can be carried out at the same time as the excavation.
- Official presentation of the PPCMOI to the borough to begin the permit application process.
Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
Residential , Multifamily
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is KYLE SHAPCOTT, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is KYLE SHAPCOTT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is VALERIE LACASSE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.