LOFT style CONDO open concept located in the Rosemont sector, including 1 parking and 1 storage in the basement. Beautiful light, outdoor balcony. The condominium is well maintained and has a dedicated internal community that promotes mutual assistance, and offers many events between co-owners. Ideal location!
Available August 1st 2020, rented
- 1 open bedroom with storage
- 1 office / or storage space with wardrobe
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower + washer-dryer connection (stacked)
- kitchen with quartz countertop and island, double sink
- engineered wood floor, maple color
- large windows offering good light
- good soundproofing
- air exchanger with integrated central air conditioning, heat pump located in the basement
- concrete balcony
- Storage in the basement (metal mesh locker)
- bike rack in the basement, next to the parking lot
- Contemporary architecture - Construction 2015
- Facing the Pelican Park with playgrounds and sports activities, a dog park, an outdoor swimming pool and a BIXI station
- cycle track on rue Molson
- Communauto stations located in the neighboring building,
- within walking distance of services and shops (rue Masson, restaurants, bakery, banks, grocery stores, etc.)
- near the Jean-Duceppe Park: tennis court, volleyball, playground, etc.
- Building managed by a company specializing in condo management
- portal for the management of the building and the Syndicate of co-ownership
- urban chalet on the 7th floor, with views of the city and Mount Royal: community room equipped with a kitchen, a large table (dining room or meeting) and a lounge-style relaxation area, with roof terrace with BBQ area, outdoor fireplace and bistro-style tables - It is possible to rent the urban chalet for private events ($)
- vegetable gardens (drawn by lot) - access to the land and the courtyard
- surveillance cameras, intercom & smart cards
- Canada Post mailboxes and parcel locker
- waste scraps and recycling upstairs
- recycling and composting bins located in the basement
- car wash & dog wash stations
- electric garage doors - chip-remote control available
COMING WITH Phase 2: indoor pool, exercise room, sauna.
- The MUV Community includes volunteers and committees aimed at promoting a good quality of life and the community component, as well as assisting the Board of Directors: Rules Committee, Social Committee, Communications Committee, Land cleaning and maintenance brigade, etc.
- Social activities at the Urban Chalet - ex. : Neighbors' Day, 5 to 7, Christmas party, view of the fireworks, etc.
- Private Facebook group to facilitate exchanges and mutual aid between co-owners.
- A small garden is dedicated to planting herbs which are made available to all residents of the building
Bus 27, towards Laurier Metro
· Bus Express 427 to the city center
Bus 94, to Metro Frontenac
Bus 25, to Préfontaine and to Rosemont Metro
(The Préfontaine Metro station is around a 20-25 minute walk)
Garage : 1
Garage : 1
Park , Bicycle path , Public transportation
|Hall||2nd level||5'1" X 5'9"||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||2nd level||10'1" X 10'2"||Wood|
|Office||2nd level||5'4" X 5'5"||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||12'5" X 15'7" irr.||Wood|
|Living room||2nd level||8' X 13'3"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||7'9" X 12'5" irr.||Ceramic|
Cooker, washer and dryer, refrigerator, bed,two bookstores, microwave, blinds and fixtures.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is GENEVIEVE LANGEVIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is GENEVIEVE LANGEVIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.