Beautiful condo with great natural light facing South-West, Open concept, 3 bedrooms, one garage with plug for an electrical car. Engineered Wood floors throughout. 9 feet ceilings. Perfect location close to Parks Père Marquette and Laurier, as well as the Rosemont Subway station.
Bathroom : 3
- Indoor heated parking space, including a plug for an electrical car.
- On 3rd floor with balcony and view on the interior courtyard with beautiful flowers and trees.
- 2 large closets at the entrance and one additional closet in corridor.
- spacious kitchen with Quartz countertops and lunch counter made of solid wood
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and simple closet.
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower, quartz countertop and a closed and furnished laundry area with lots of storage.
- Additional storage space on a private level in the garage.
- 2013 building with elevator and a large shared terrace on the roof (view of Mont-Royal).
- Very well managed co-ownership with good contingency funds, impeccable maintenance and very friendly and respectful neighbors.
- Luxury finish: wall-mounted air conditioning, very good soundproofing, stainless steel hood, high quality solar shades (Hunter-Douglas), dimmers in all rooms and air exchanger in the unit.
- Parks: Père-Marquette Park on the street corner (water games, ecological play module, skating rink, community garden, dog park and the Père-Marquette Center (indoor pool, volleyball, activity center) and Laurier Park (pétanque, table tennis) pong, outdoor pool, games modules, dog park, baseball)
- Services: schools, daycares, pharmacy, Marc-Favreau Library, CLSC, medical clinic, gym, yoga studio, hardware store, veterinarian, dentist, bookstore.
- Food: a variety of grocery stores including a zero waste grocery store, SAQ, bakery, cheese shop, fishmonger, fruit shop.
A multitude of cafes and restaurants.
- Transport: Rosemont metro (7 mins walk), bixi and bus station at the corner of the street, bike path at 2 blocks.
Bathroom : 3
Panoramic , View of the city
Garage : 1
Garage : 1
CEGEP , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Public transportation
|Living room||3rd level||11'8" X 10'11" irr.||Wood|
|Dining room||3rd level||6'7" X 10'11" irr.||Wood|
|Kitchen||3rd level||7'6" X 11'6" irr.||Wood|
|Master bedroom||3rd level||11'4" X 10' irr.||Wood|
|Walk-In||3rd level||5'5" X 5'6"||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||9'4" X 9'2" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||9'8" X 7'10"||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd level||8'10" X 8'11"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Mobility impaired accessible , Elevator(s) , Wall-mounted air conditioning
blinds, washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher
light fixtures master bedroom, medium bedroom (turquoise lamp), dining room, living room and over the kitchen island (they will be replaced by the original lights when built)
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is YANNICK CHARLET, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is YANNICK CHARLET, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is CRAIG GOODMAN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.