Splendid and unique 2,055sqft architecture condo with spacious open concept ground floor, mezzanine and basement. Concrete heated floors for maximum comfort. Former industrial building converted by Saucier + Perrotte Architectes in 2012. Urban life in a very trendy neighbourhood!
Tilt and turn
Bathroom : RC
Following insclusions : refrigerator (Fisher Paykel), oven (Bosch), dishwasher (Fisher Paykel), gaz cooktop (Bosch), Guzinni light fixture dinning room, blinds, gas fireplace, 2 wardrobes (PAX) in bedroom, app controlled alarm system, app controlled light home automation system.
- Spacious loft on the ground floor with 12' ceilings
- Practical entryway with private access directly on the street
- Bright space next to entrance, ideal for home office
- Huge living and dining area: Multiple layout possibilities, elegant gas fireplace
- Modern kitchen: Minimalist look, large walnut island, quartz countertop, gas cooktop
- Bathroom with separated tub and shower, lots of storage
- Mezzanine overlooking the loft, perfect for den, office or 2nd bedroom
- Basement: very large master bedroom with closet space
- Concrete heating floors divided into 16 programable zones
- High end tilt and turn windows
- 2017 improvements: Architectural lighting, air conditioning, bathroom vanity and linen closet, custom kitchen island and front desk by a woodworker, high end blinds (front and back)
- Direct access to a green alleyway
- Option to rent an indoor parking space for $200/month
- Former industrial building, converted to divided co-ownership in 2012
- Design by highly renowned Saucier + Perrotte Architectes firm
- Urban, minimalist and contemporary design
- New plumbing and drainage system
- New electric wiring and panel
- Insulation and soundproofing
- Roof: White membrane
West of Little Italy and north of Mile-End, the Mile-Ex is popular with tech startups, artists as well as several architects, which makes it a trendy neighbourhood mixing industrial with residential.
Many services a few minutes away:
- Jean-Talon Market
- Fruiterie Milano
- Grocery store
- Multiple boutiques and restaurants of Jean-Talon and Saint-Laurent boulevards
For an urban and active lifestyle:
- A few minutes from Jarry Park
- Subway stations De Castelnau and Parc
- Many bus lines
- Bixi and bike paths
- Train station
Tilt and turn
Bathroom : RC
Highway , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||6'10" X 9'3"||Concrete||Double closet PAX|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||19'3" X 17'7"||Concrete|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||13'8" X 15'5"||Concrete||Gas Fireplace|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||22'11" X 16'2"||Concrete||Quartz countertop|
|Office||1st level/Ground floor||12'3" X 9'3"||Concrete|
|Mezzanine||1st level/Ground floor||15'3" X 18'5"||Carpet|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||6'7" X 16'2"||Ceramic||Bath- glass shower|
|Hallway||1st level/Ground floor||3'1" X 20'11"||Concrete||Alley access|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||19'2" X 17'2"||Concrete||2 PAX furniture|
|Wardrobe||Basement 1||3'5" X 17'3"||Concrete|
Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector
4 kitchen bar stools (replica EAMES), industrial Guzinni light in entrance, wardrobes (PAX) in entrance, custom made wooden (walnut) desk in the entrance, custom made wooden (walnut) bookshelf in living room, designer light fixtures in kitchen, wine cellar (160 bottles), following to the addendum
Washer/dryer, shelving in bedroom storage, TV and wall mounted mechanism(Samsung).
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PATRICIA HAMELIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PATRICIA HAMELIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is CARLO SPINA, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.