- Busy downtown bistro/bar in the heart of the action. Very well appointed, sunny side terrace. Equipment in good condition. Very good income. Possibility to increase the turnover. Immediately adjacent to the new HEC Montreal project (see addendum for more information)
- Business tax included in the price
- 1200 p.c.
- Terrace on the sunny side
- All renovated
- Equipment in very good condition
- Possibility to do brunches on weekends
- Very good revenues
-Starting in the fall of 2022, participants in the HEC Montréal School of Management courses will be able to take advantage of the many benefits of its location in downtown Montréal. Whether it's the classrooms or the course offerings, the flexibility or the networking, everything has been designed to provide an unparalleled client experience.
First of all, the premises of the Hélène-Desmarais building, located in the heart of Montreal's business district, will offer a cutting-edge immersive experience, thanks to the X20 interactive technology. What's more, this technology will provide a great deal of freedom and flexibility to all learners, who will have the choice to take the courses from home or in person, depending on their schedule and their mood.
Commercial , Residential
- All equipment used for the proper functioning of the restaurant
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PIERRE VIENS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PIERRE VIENS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.