Roccabella II Corner unit on the 31st floor. Luxury unit with high end finishing. Panoramic view on south-shore. Living in the most elegant building of Montreal. Prime location, the Roccabella offers sophisticated living in a safe and accessible environment. Created with remarkable finesse, in the heart of the beautiful Montreal.
Heated , Built-in
* Available now for the buyer;
Magnificent corner unit on the 31st floor with high-end finishes, panoramic view of South Shore Montreal and St-Lawrence's river.
Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
Indoor parking # 3025 & L3-311 storage locker included.
Enjoy the elegance of living in one of the most prestigious buildings of Montreal.
Located on René-Lévesque Boulevard West, between de la Montagne and Drummond streets, the Roccabella offers you a stimulating and safe living environment.
A few minutes walk from the main downtown shops, the best gourmet restaurants, several museums, cinemas, theaters and performance halls as well as Concordia and McGill universities, the Roccabella stands out for its strategic location.
A few steps from Guy-Concordia, Lucien L'Allier, Bonaventure and Peel metro stations (rue Stanley exit), Central Station and access to highways.
* Security guard in uniform 24/7
* Three high-speed elevators per tower with screens showing news and weather
* Access to the building secured by a personalized electronic chip system
* Security cameras in common areas, in and out system
* Fitness room equipped with the latest equipment
* Yoga and pilates studio
* 17,000 square feet of shared or furnished terraces
* BBQ area on the terrace
* Indoor saltwater swimming pool with bay window opening in summer onto an adjacent terrace
* Sauna and Jacuzzi
* Reception and banquet room / party room equipped for your receptions
* Movie room
* Billiard room
* Conference rooms
* Indoor parking on 5 levels
* Bicycle garage equipped with an air pump
* Central air conditioning system in each unit with individual control
* Pre-wired for high speed internet in all units
* Carbon monoxide detection system in the garage
* State-of-the-art sprinklers and central fire detection system
Heated , Built-in
Panoramic , View of the city
Garage : 1
Garage : 1
Heated , Indoor
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||31st||13' X 14'3"||Wood||Kitchen*Dinning room|
|Living room||31st||15'5" X 14'3"||Wood|
|Dining room||31st||13' X 14'3"||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||31st||12'6" X 9'4"||Wood|
|Bedroom||31st||13'4" X 10'4"||Wood|
|Walk-In||31st||5'9" X 9'4"||Wood|
|Bathroom||31st||8'8" X 9'4"||Ceramic||in-suite|
|Bathroom||31st||6'1" X 5'9"||Ceramic|
Forced air , Electric baseboard units
Mobility impaired accessible , Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Fire detector , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener , Sauna
Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, blinds.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.