Les Appartements Port-Royal : Located in one of the most prestigious buildings in Montreal, perfect pied-à-terre to renovate! Ideal location in the Carré Mille Doré, near Guy-Concordia and downtown with its museums, restaurants and many activities. One bedroom unit with a view of the city! You'll enjoy Port-Royal's impeccable services: 24-hour secure building, visitor parking, gym, laundry room, common terrace and more!
Les Appartements Port-Royal : Located in one of the most prestigious buildings in Montreal, perfect pied-à-terre to renovate! Ideal location in the Carré Mille Doré, near Guy-Concordia and downtown with its museums, restaurants and multiple activities. One bedroom unit with a view of the city! You'll enjoy Port-Royal's impeccable services: 24-hour secure building, visitor parking, gym, laundry room, common terrace and more!
* The unit *
Open plan studio style living space
* The building *
Central heat pump
* The building *
Huge secure lobby
24 hour security services, guard with doorman
* The neighborhood *
Ideally located in the heart of a vibrant neighborhood with all the services you could need! Quality of life for everyone, whether you need to be in the heart of downtown for work, study in the Universities, want to enjoy the best of art and culture, watch a new movie at the cinema just a few steps away or enjoy a delicious meal at a Montreal table.
Easy access to the Guy-Concordia metro station!
* Additional notes*
- Buyers must be approved by the Port Royal Board of Directors.
- Property documents will be available for viewing only upon acceptance of buyers by the Port Royal Board.
- There is no financing available. The purchase must be cash.
- Leasing is not permitted.
- A fee of 1.5%, payable by the purchaser to Port Royal Apartments, must be paid upon transfer of the shares.
- The notary/lawyer for the transfer of the shares must be that of Port Royal Apartments (Céline Boucher) at the expense of the buyer.
- The 735 $ monthly fees also include electricity and maintenance of the common areas, access to the gym, cable, administration and management fees, municipal and school taxes, heating, A/C, hydro/electricity of the unit, 24/7 security, building insurance and hot water.
- A Special Assessment $275 per month has been voted pertaining to work related to the common elevators said assessment is payable until December 2023.
- The value of the share is to be confirmed.
- There is no certificate of location.
View of the city
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Hall||5th floor||4'4" X 9'9" irr.||Parquetry|
|Kitchen||5th floor||5'11" X 8'2"||Ceramic|
|Dining room||5th floor||9'10" X 5'4"||Parquetry|
|Living room||5th floor||10'2" X 19'10" irr.||Parquetry|
|Primary bedroom||5th floor||8'10" X 13'11" irr.||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||5th floor||5'2" X 14' irr.||Parquetry|
Elevator(s) , Laundry room , Fire detector , Sprinklers , Central heat pump
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is KYLE SHAPCOTT, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is KYLE SHAPCOTT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is VALERIE LACASSE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.