Superb 2-storey condo in a well-maintained 1885 Victorian-style building on a pretty downtown street, close to everything. 2 bedrooms and possibility of 3. You will appreciate the private terrace on the roof with a view of the city center. Beautiful volumes with ceilings over 9'11' on the 2nd floor. The cachet has been preserved while having modernized the premises.
Bathroom : 3rd level
997 avenue Hôtel-de-Ville:
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Very large open space for the living room and the dining room
- Renovated kitchen with counters and concrete floor
- Door to the rear balcony
- Office space that can also be used as a bedroom
- Sumptuous staircase leading to the 3rd floor
- Reading area and library which could also be closed
- Room currently used as a workshop
- Master bedroom at the back
- bathroom with shower bath and washer and dryer area
- spiral staircase leading to the large roof terrace
In the neighborhood where you will be close to everything within walking distance:
- Entertainment district
- Latin and Chinese quarters
- Old Montreal
- Convention Center
- access to the Ville-Marie highway tunnel
- all the city center ....
Right of first refusal of 15 days for the attention of the other co-owner.
Possibility to buy furniture.
This sale is made without legal warranty of quality, at the risk and peril of the buyer.
Bathroom : 3rd level
View of the city
Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Public transportation , University
|Living room||2nd level||17' X 12'7"||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd level||17' X 12'7"||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||13'2" X 9'3"||Concrete|
|Bedroom||2nd level||9'10" X 9'4" irr.||Wood|
|Library||3rd level||11'7" X 10'2"||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||13'2" X 11'10"||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||3rd level||13'2" X 11'9"||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd level||13'3" X 10'2" irr.||Wood|
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is GUY LIVERNOCHE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is GUY LIVERNOCHE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.