Spacious corner unit, over 1,000 square feet and close to everything! Open concept condo built in 2016, high quality finishes, floor to ceiling windows, covered balcony and semi-private rooftop terrace. Quick occupancy possible.
Wood fiber , Brick
Bathroom : 2
- Beautiful corner unit with abundant natural light with floor to ceiling windows on 3 sides of the building
- Over 1,000 square feet with high ceilings (8'7")
- Open concept kitchen, dining room, living room and office
- Modern kitchen: Island with double sink and beautiful wood addition on the counter, thermoplastic cabinets, stainless steel chimney range hood
- Dining area with decorative fireplace
- Integrated surround sound system (wall speakers, iPad, Bluetooth receiver)
- Spacious office space adjacent to living room
- 2 bedrooms: Master bedroom with double closet and 2nd bedroom on corner
- Large bathroom with separated tub and glass shower, washer-dryer and heating floor
- Wall-mounted air conditioner, air exchanger
- Comfortable and private covered balcony at the back of the building with room for a dining set and a barbecue
THE ROOFTOP TERRACE
- Large 500 square feet terrace
- Incredible view of the neighbourhood
- Ideal for the urban gardener: Garden area with built-in irrigation system
- Cozy atmosphere in the evenings thanks to integrated lighting
- Semi-private: This terrace is only shared with one other resident
- Equipped with a Weber barbecue, a 6-person dining set and umbrella (included)
- High quality new construction (2016)
- Builder's guarantee valid until 2022
- Superior isolation and soundproofing
- Reasonable condo fees and well-managed co-ownership association
- Friendly neighbourhood
Ideally located between main streets such as Villeray, Jean-Talon, St-Hubert and Christophe-Colomb, this condo is close to everything! Enjoy the best of Villeray and Petite-Patrie and come home to relax on the quiet St-André street.
A great location:
- Quick access to Highway 40
- Jean-Talon metro station
- Multiple bike paths
- Easy parking on the street (with permit)
Many services a few minutes away:
- Jean-Talon Market, boutiques on De Castelnau St. and Plaza St-Hubert
- Grocery stores, banks, drugstores, medical clinic, hospital, dentist
- Restaurants, cafés and bars
- Patro Le Prévost Recreation Centre, pool and library
- Villeray and De Normanville Parks
- Schools and daycare facilities
Wood fiber , Brick
Bathroom : 2
Highway , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Vestibule||2nd level||8' X 4'||Ceramic|
|Hall||2nd level||3'8" X 13'||Wood|
|Living room||2nd level||15' X 23'2"||Ceramic||Dining room|
|Kitchen||2nd level||15' X 9'||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||9'4" X 16'6"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||8'10" X 14'8"||Wood|
|Nook||2nd level||8'2" X 9'6"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||9' X 8'8"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Intercom
Washer/dryer, light fixtures, 2 wooden shelves (living room) decorative fireplace, curtains, blinds,I-PAD blue tooth sound system.
Fridge, stove, dish washer, black out curtains in both bedrooms.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PATRICIA HAMELIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PATRICIA HAMELIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is CARLO SPINA, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.