Superb waterfront lot 1 hour from Montreal and 10 minutes from the US border. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneur, according to the zoning grid it is possible to build one semi-detached per lot (two lots available side by side) Directly on the banks of the Richelieu River, navigable and 10 minutes by boat from Lake Champlain.
- Land has been cleared
- Possibility to buy the two lots separated (5 240 541-542)
- lot 5 240 541 is equipped with an artesian well (which can also supply the neighboring lot)
- Possibility to buy the construction plans of a single family whose permit has already been approved
- A culvert was made
- Possibility of installing a dock
- Possibility of building a single family home or a semi-detached
- The property is serviced by hydro and the municipal sewer system but will need to be hooked up
- The order and the cost related to the certificate of location will be the responsibility of the buyer
- A public utility easement in favor of Hydro-Québec, under the terms of an act published in
registry office of the registration division of Missisquoi under number 83 471;
- An agreement for the delimitation of the water domain in favor of the Minister of Development
Durable, Environment and Parks under the terms of a deed published in the publicity office of the
rights of the registration division of Missisquoi under number 16 506 403
- All verifications concerning zoning, permits and development must be validated by the buyers
318'60" X 164'80" Irregular
Access : RIVIERE , Waterfront : RIVIERE , Navigable
Wooded: mixed trees
View of the water
Residential , Single-family
The entrance has a culvert, the architect's plans for a single-family home have been approved as well as the building permit and can be negotiated in the price
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PHILIP DEMERS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PHILIP DEMERS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.