Authentic French-inspired Canadian house located in Old Terrebonne. It is one of the oldest in Terrebonne. Restored over the years, it has retained its period charm. It offers 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a beautiful courtyard with in-ground pool and spa. Interesting potential for commercial space.
42' X 42'
Several possibilities are available: residential, plex (1 to 3 homes), commercial, semi-commercial, bed and breakfast, professional offices, home workers, professional association etc. (to validate with urban planning).
Expansions and interior renovations are permitted on the building (see listing broker).
A sought-after location in the heart of Old Terrebonne, a few steps from Ile-des-Moulins park, trendy restaurants, shops, the Théâtre du Vieux-Terrebonne, elementary and high schools (2 steps from Collège Saint-Sacrement) with quick access to Highway 25 and the Old Terrebonne Bridge.
* The old garage was converted into an office in 2007 and could be converted into a garage.
* Rubble stone foundation and exterior stucco cladding.
* The sheet metal roof was restored in 2012.
* The attic roof of this house allows the development upstairs of 4 bedrooms.
* The 5th bedroom is in the basement.
* The charm of old-fashioned windows with tiled floor and vintage closing mechanism.
* The ceilings on the ground floor are 9'2 feet in height.
* Renovated bathroom upstairs with glass shower.
* Bathroom in the basement with antique bath on legs.
* 2 wood burning fireplaces and a slow combustion fireplace. A fireplace embedded in a stone wall.
* Furnace electric heating system 2009. Hot water heaters.
* Cellar of service: Big room in the basement serving of cold room and tidying up.
* Superb intimate courtyard with a heated in-ground pool 2007 and a salt system.
* Building partially located in the protection area of a historic monument classified under the Cultural Property Act.
The house of doctor Lacroix or Jacob Oldham House.
For over 200 years of its existence, this property rich in history has had a residential and commercial vocation. A brief overview: From 1824 to 1881, she housed the Terrebonne post office owned by John Mackenzie, a wealthy merchant and entrepreneur in Terrebonne.
42' X 42'
Other , Commercial , Residential
Light fixtures, poles, stove and hood, white cabinet in the kitchen, alarm system, office blinds, bedroom wardrobe shelf in the basement, spa and accessories (2007), heat pump and accessories of the in-ground pool.
Curtains, dishwasher, bathroom cabinet in the basement.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MELISSA MENSING, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MELISSA MENSING, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.