Lofts St-James - Beautiful condo fully furnished offering office space that can also serve as a second bedroom. Very functional kitchen with lunch counter. Spacious living area. Large windows. Bathroom adjacent to the master bedroom by the walk-in closet. Gym and roof terrace. For habitation on September 1st.
Brick , Stone
* Beautiful condo of 1048 square feet.
* Large open space combining kitchen, living room and dining room.
* A second bedroom was built with a metal frame and large glass door windows. The space currently serves as an office and can easily be converted into a second bedroom.
* Large enclosed master bedroom including a walk-in closet that leads to a spacious bathroom (also accessible through the living room). Shower cabin and podium bath.
* Hardwood floors.
* Ceilings 10 feet high, with beams and concrete columns.
* For habitation on September 1st.
* Credit survey to the satisfaction of the lessor.
St. James Lofts
Originally built in 1928, the St-James Lofts is 120 residential units completely renovated in 2002.
* Conference room
* Nice roof terrace.
* Large corridors.
* Three elevators, including one for moving and animals.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the building is a short walk from the Ste-Catherine shopping district, McGill University, Place-des-Arts, etc.
The restaurants and bars are all nearby (FurCo, Brasserie T, F-Bar, 10 min walk from Old Port, St. Laurent, St. Denis, Chinatown).
Fine grossery (Fou d'Ici) just around the corner, and 5 minutes walk from two large grocery stores (IGA, Provigo).
Place-des-Arts metro station at the corner and the bike path on Boul de Maisonneuve.
Brick , Stone
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Hall||5th||7' X 4'4"||Wood|
|Living room||5th||21'8" X 15'7"||Wood||Living & Dining Room|
|Kitchen||5th||8'9" X 8'2"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||5th||10'6" X 10'||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||5th||6'8" X 6'2"||Ceramic|
|Master bedroom||5th||15'4" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Bedroom||5th||12'2" X 11'||Wood|
Electric baseboard units
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, four microwaves, three counter stools, one table, six chairs, leather sofa, one queen, two bedside tables, storage in the dining room, storage room, desk, office storage.
Hydro-Qc charges (heating + electricity); Home insurance as tenant ($ 2 million in civil liability); moving expenses, if applicable, payable to the management firm.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PHILIPPE DAUNAIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.